Monday, November 15, 2010

Mnet Ultimate Live Thailand

I'm excited~!!!
I wish tomorrow is Dec 4th already~! It's just toooooo long for me to wait =.=; anyway I'm looking at the list of songs Beast performed in Thailand last Saturday (talk about so near yet so FAR). Hope they had fun getting away from the cold winter for 1.5 day (lolz~). This is to Junhyung who keeps on tweet tweet-ing about the cold weather~

Beast  
They performed 7 songs (and a remix?). 7 songs is good enough~ I don't ask for more, they're probably too tired practicing for their concert by the time they're in Singapore...to be able to see them is good enough for me~ Best of all, they're performing 'Soom'~!!! So gonna do the official fanchant even if I'm chanting alone... (watch their promo...gosh who is beats?). Magnae's english accent is really cute~ kekee

2PM
Who wanna see fancams? [HERE~!!!!]. You probably won't get any fancam from me cuz I'll be busy cheering during the performances~ They sung 13 songs~ that's a freakin' mini concert (so excited~!!!) was hoping that they will be performing 'Even if you leave me' but they didn't include it in... I love that song ^^

Others
PC. Wow... Can't wait to go to the Singapore event~ Hope that Beast will include songs from their new mini album~

Attn:Malaysian B2uties...
Last Saturday I went to Speedy in Mid Valley and saw Mastermind poster hanging there (so much love frm Speedy)...Not sure when did they put that up tho~ Anyway, do you guys think that if we buy the local version of Mastermind to show our endless support to Beast, Universal will bring them here again just because their album is doing well in our local market??? What do you guys think? Will you buy it?

And I also notice that k-pop CD in Speedy are getting cheaper and cheaper but I want you guys to take note on something. Even though it's important to support our favorite artist by buying their CD, it's also important to take note and buy only original. Yup, those CD/DVD featuring your fav k-pop idol in the market may not be original even if you get it from local music store. Please help to spread this word to everyone you know. This has to be stopped~!

CD / DVD released under major company like Universal / Sony / Warner Music are confirmed to be 100% original (I assume they will get royalty) but there are some CD / DVD out there featuring your favorite artist that are produced illegally where the artist gets nothing~!!! Please read the label at the back and make sure you're familiar with the original design (these companies will imitate the design to make it look like the original ones but aren't really...). Buy the ones with original design. It hurts to know there are these companies out there reaping out hard works and killing the industry here! One of such example is Big Bang (pls...buy only those imported from Korea...I'm not sure if they're signed under any major company to promote locally now but as far as I'm concern, what you can buy in the market now ain't original...*applies to the local version only*).

Another way you can show your support to your fav k-pop artist is to stream their MV/Vids from their official channel (they can get geographical statistic). So chances of letting them know that there are a large fanbase of fans here in Malaysia is high~ Go on and stream everyday~ kekee~


SHINee
Gosh, I just found out that Shinee will be in Thailand next week. Lucky fans...Wish they'll come here for a fanmeet or mini concert...Honestly I prefer concert cuz fanmeeting is just overated...only those with $ get to see them upclose and personal... Does it hurt to let everyone go up on stage to shake their hand or give them a high 5?

I wanna tell Bling Boy that I'll protect him too...I didn't get to see him when Shinee went to Singapore last month...I really wanna see him performing live~ Love his killer voice~

I guess that's all for now... I can't really explain much about how I get to know about fake k-pop CD in the market. I just want fans to know about this... no point supporting some crappy company who reaps out other people's hardwork right?

Bye-yeom~

No comments:

Post a Comment