Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello World~

Getting this started~
How should I start this eh? I wanna create a blog to talk / rant / fangirl / etc etc on everything i like ^^
well...let's make a list of stuff i wanna talk about or what you'll be seeing in near future~

- K-pop concerts / showcases in Malaysia or Singapore
(so far we have SS2, U-kiss 1st fanmeeting, Beast *I seriously love this one personally*, Korean Pop Night 2010 *this girl went to Singapore to see Big Bang...and SHINee~ and ft.island...and the others kekee*)

- Getting and posting pics with a Olympus Pen EPI DSLR Camera (i seriously love the pop art function)

- Getting a new laptop T.T

- New releases & CDs....

- Beast CD package giveaways
(i know a lot of b2uties is waiting for this...let me get my fund~ promise will happen...it'll be at least one CD...my goal is to give a CD package~ all their mini albums~)

- Japanese bands... I love One Ok Rock~ they rock my heart and soul...
(p/s:- am also planning to send their CD as gifts to Chansung and Taeyang~ kekee anyone wanna participate???)

- Anniversary / Birthday / Valentine(?!) / Etc Etc
pressie spree for our beloved Beast / Big Bang / 2PM / etc members...for Beast anniversary me and my friend send them lil' gift...shall post about it someday~

- K-variety~ Love em'...

- Hmmm, what else?

That's all for now... Bye yeom ^^

p/s: starting up featuring the space wanderer of Beast... I'm so going to start a group dedicated to him called 'When Hyunseung is not on camera'...what will he be doing? Well, you'll know by then =). I really love his hair and hairband...actually kinda sad when he decided to cut his hair...I really love his blond hair~  btw, my bias in Beast is Yoon DuDu *insert heart* kekee~

No comments:

Post a Comment