Saturday, December 11, 2010

[Project] Yoon leader bias~ x). *pending*

What?
Sending a special gift to Yoon Leader cheering for him. As most of you might know, our Yoon Leader is currently working on a 100+ episode sitcom. Let's do something to cheer for him =).

The gift...
It'll be 50 lollipops with messages attached to it...

Why 50?
I have no idea...100 seems a bit extreme...50 is just good enough~ I don't know...suggestion?

To participate...
You can choose to donate lollipop (by cash, RM 7 per pack of 10) or contribute messages you would want Yoon Leader to see~ Maximum 5 words (make it special, something that will make him smile after reading it)...I will be writing it down and stick it on the lollipop~ Your name will not be included on the messages. I will compile a list of contributors (and messages) in this blog and send the link to Yoon Leader with the package~

Dateline
Donation: By end of this month Dec 31, 2010 (you can choose to send me lollipop as well~)
Messages: By January 5th, 2011

If I can't give it to him during the DigiLive K-pop Party, I will send the package to Cube Entertainment office~

For donation, please e-mail me icecole.pop@gmail.com (Subject: Project Yoon Leader bias)

Use this template for messages. Leave a comment below
-----------------------
Name / Nick / Twitter ID:
From:
Dear Yoon Leader:

Preferred lollipop flavor (subject to availability):
-----------------------

Please support ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment