Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wow... customer service?

you idiot (is this how they refer their customer?)


I think i don't have to mention abt the name of the shop. That dude already wrote it.

This is what happen~
Last Saturday I was planning to get 2 local version of Mastermind but didn't find it at Speedy so had to go to that shop~ But I was a bit skeptical so I bought one and went to the counter to pay~ Then after I get my change, I ask the Cashier guy if there's any contest going on by buying this CD, he said "No". I was pretty sure I check the list of participating outlets at Universal Music's FB before going out to get the CD. But it's the truth that the cashier from that shop said there's no contest. Didn't even bother to double check.

Now, is that my fault that your employee brush me off? Do I have no rights to voice out my consumer's rights? I have no idea where this dude come from. But i can assume he has something to do with that shop.

And he just make a big joke of himself by sending me that hate message. It's no brainer that you shouldn't piss off your customer. Do he even know how i look like? What a brainless human~ I told him I can walk around that shop whenever I want~ this is a free country~

You know what to do...

Bye~

1 comment:

  1. that's hella rude . it doesn't kill to talk in a nice way .

    ReplyDelete