Saturday, November 20, 2010

IceCole Pop: Batch 1

Batch 01~
Completed. Thanks to everyone who trusted in me despite just starting out~

*heart* 

very high quality poster *o*

i know some didn't get this...this is mine btw~ 

I had to reorder for Mastermind CDs from other seller because they're running out of poster. Please understand that this is not pre-order, so chances of getting their uberlicious poster is very low~ And poster is very expensive to ship =.=; (i think the box itself is RM 30 O.o;) I'll try to keep the price low wherever i can~ but if it gets too expensive i might drop it from the list~

And~!!! The seller send me one extra copy of Lights go on again poster (kyaaaaaaa~). No idea if it was a mistake or a gift~ Guess this goes to the giveaway list~ kekee~ (i'm busy now, don't ask me when or i'll bite~ lol, jkjk~) No point selling something that's so awesome and free~! I found one site that sell k-pop poster for $13~  Posters are given out for free but are limited. Don't buy from these ppl~ They're not true fan ripping off from their idols~ Wait for my giveaways~ x). Might wanna see if you guys supported them *cough*Mastermind-local-version*cough*

Thanks again~

1 comment:

  1. argghh, can't wait for mine at batch 3..i get the poster also but it was folded..envy with u ^_^.

    ReplyDelete